Saturday, May 2, 2009

Voice actors are cool

I was recently allowed to listen in on the voice record session for the cinematic opening for Mass 2. The animation on those scenes had to be done using VO temp tracks, and I was brought along just to be sure that the lines didn't stray too far away from what the team has already done.

I mention this because one of the actors we used is Dwight Shultz who played my childhood hero "Howling Mad" Murdock from the "A-Team". This definitely counts among the coolest things I have ever been part of.

Here's the chase board from my latest Schoolism project.

2 comments:

  1. These are great!! I admit I didn't read the post just browsed over the pretty pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved both drawings and story. really cute and funny!

    ReplyDelete